Friday, June 27, 2008

Mum's update - 27 June 08

This is my mum current condision. I'm sharing this SMS, sent by my dad on 26 June 08.

"Rosemary will visit the oncologist on Tues to decide on the next course of treatment, this being necessary as a result of non-suitable to receive Intravenous Chemotherapy (I.V Chemo).

Her doctor gives her TWO months. Rosemary has good faith and trusting God is to be glorified in life or in death. She also holds on to GOD to be HER HEALER AND REDEEMER."

We've come to a stage that nothing we can do, but to hold on to GOD. My mum have strong faith on GOD and she trusted GOD is in control.


The end of man is the begining of GOD. 人的尽头是神的开始.

2 comments:

spongemood said...

Hey my dearest friend, May GOD bless you and your family with the whole world of positive energy. You and your family will always be blessed.

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Keep the believe and keep the faith, never give up on anything, may god bless you.