Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yan was hospitalized

Coughing until hopitalized. Sure or not... so serious one? I don't know wor... this happend so suddent.

14 June 08 - Severe coughing started.

17 June 08 - I went to see GP and he issued me some antibiotic and 2 days MC.

24 June 08 - After coughing for another week, I went back to the same GP again and he gave me stronger dose of antibiotic with 2 days MC. The GP also wrote me a referral letter to the physician regarding on my severe coughing situation.


Optimus prime VS Terrorist - I wore this mask at home, in the car and my workplace. Just don't want cough out and let the virus flying in the air, endangering everyone around me.

25 – 29 June 08 - I went to visit a physician – Dr. Thye at Assunta Hospital. Doctor diagnosed me suffering from lung infection. I need take X-Ray and she me stronger dose of antibiotic, cough mixture, some painkiller to relives my chest pain.

I requested to be admitted to hospital for monitoring and intensive care from the hospital for one or two days. The reason is I couldn’t return home, I was self quarantine from my mum. My mum’s immune system was in the lowest stage of her health, she’ll easily get infected if I’m around coughing, and that will be very hard for her to recover. I’m staying with my auntie who stays nearby my house.

I stayed in the 4-bedded room, I’m the youngest among the patients. Each bed has individual LCD TV installed on the ceiling. You’ll only have to pay RM12 for TV service per day. The nurses and doctor came in and out, took my body temperature, check my blood pressure and gave me medicine.
On the 2nd day, Ee Jet drop by to visit me during lunch hour and he blogged this.


This is where I slept, 4-bedded room. An adjustable bed, small cabinet, table & TV remote.


They marked me with a regitration tag.


Stap a needle into my right hand, it looks like Wolferine claw.

This is the itinerary during my 4D3N stay in hospital
06:00 – Nurses came to take my blood pressure and body temperature
07:00 – V.A.M Inhalation, antibiotic injection, medi
09:00 – Breakfast
10:00 – Free & Easy (F&E): Online at Starbucks Assunta / watch Astro / DVD Drama
12:00 – V.A.M Inhalation, take blood pressure and body temperature
13:00 – Lunch
15:00 – Tea break, F&E
16:00 – V.A.M Inhalation, antibiotic injection
17:00 – F&E

18:00 – Dinner, F&E
20:00 – Supper, take blood pressure and body temperature, antibiotic injection
21:00 – Menthol Steam Inhalation, F&E
21:30 – F&E, visiting hour over
23:00 – Light off, F&E


V.A.M Inhalation -
Ventolin, Atrovent, Mucosolvent


Menthol Steam Inhalation - Just like smoking Marlboro Mentol. So cooling & refreshing. (I don't smoke, okie?).

0 comments: