Thursday, June 26, 2008

I will survive, yeh?

The time has come. I have to do it, no matter what! No other choice, but have to do it gao gao.

This is the 1st time I pump petrol after the petrol price increased rapidly. I swapped my credit card, got approved, lift up the nozzle and began to pump petrol into the gas tank.

After a few sec, my eyes went wide open when see the total amount. RM108 for 40 Litres, my goodness!!



I wonder how can i survive in such high petrol price, how long can i survive?

- Change to a smaller car - MyVi, VIVA, Kancil?
- Change to an expensive but better fuel consumption car - Vios, City?
- Car pool to work?
- Take LRT?
- Ask boss for pay raise?
- Change job with higher pay?
- Buy Fuel saver?

1 comments:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Find a job that work from home.