Saturday, July 07, 2007

Toilet new look

When I walk into the toilet, guess what I saw? Some one has left his Grammy Award behind after finished shuu - shuu.



I wonder why they put this piece of art in the toilet, some more right beside the shuu-shuu bowl.



Good idea, I can place my hand on the top while doing my business.



Or I can stuck my head in as a hair band?



Woo.. very smooth and sexy.. Come on babe..



Warrr... quickly! Go hide yourself, someone coming in!



When I walk out from the rest room, I saw another piece of art work and the painter name is Xily. I wonder how much would this painting cost.



Ya right, what a silly job to hang a artistic painting on the toilet' wall.

3 comments:

JET said...

hahaha.a.. funny la...
suddenly put something there in the toilet :p

Token said...

Rich company does have rich method to spend their money! Hahaha!

y@n said...

Mxxxxxxx already pokai liao, market shares dropping every month. And HR going spent another great fortune on re-renovating the office. The last renovation was done on April. Really jit dor.