Thursday, July 05, 2007

Back from holiday

Hi there... Ya.. I'm still alive... and yes, I enjoy my long holiday very much.

19 - 23 June 07 - Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (half way conquer Mount Kinabalu & water roughing)
28 June - 02 July 07 - Hong Kong, China (family trip + celebrate my dad 60's birthday)

After the long holiday, I’m supposing to be fully recharged, energetic, loads with dreams and
enthusiastic towards my work.

However it turns out to be the other way round. I’m totally discharged, tired, restless, low immune and lazy pig.

Started work on Tuesday 03 July 07. Got really sick on Wednesday 04 July 07, but still go to work. Sick cat still continue to work on Thursday 05 July 07.



Planning to clear my MC on Friday or next Monday...



BOSS! Can or not?? PLEASE .....

4 comments:

JET said...

:p should this call Holidays virus?
Anyway, I think you might got cold...
take care man...

y@n said...

should be gua.. anyway today I'm on MC..

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Your colleagues sure going to forget you already, or thought u resigned already coz so long never see u in office haha.

When I see this "celebrate my dad 60's birthday", I suddenly feel that our parents are very old already....they already passed half of their life :(

y@n said...

Ha ha.. I've done most of my job and a new guy just join in recently, so I can delegate the rest of my job to him..

I'm writing a post regarding the HK trip with my parents. It's really diff experience. Realize my parents aging day by day.

GOD, please bless my parents.