Saturday, July 12, 2008

Opps, I admitted again

I went back to the hospital for 2nd follow up visit on 11th July 08. I complained to the physician that I fainted after a small cough, and this happened quite frequent and it's really serious. If I fainted in the car on my way to work/home, that will be extremely dangerous.

The physician - Dr. Thye referred me to neurologist – Dr. Vimalan. I told the neurologist what had happened to me and also what are my worries.

After some basic examination, the neurologist requested me to take MRI, MRA and EEG test to see if there's any blood vassal blockage, any sign of moya-moya disease and vaovagal syncope that causes me semi-conscious fainting. By completing all 3 tests I must be admitted to hospital again.


EEG test - Electroencephalography



Full blood test


Urine and stoll test

The result was normal. I'm a healthy young adult. Just need more rest, take up some exercise and vitamin C. I was discharge from the hospital on the 2nd day.


Total payment for accommodation, drug & medicine, laboratory services, professional doctor fees, and radiology services = RM2783.90.

0 comments: