Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My yahoo mail got bombed today



As you can see, my yahoo mail account got bombed today. It's not sabotage by terrorist, not infected by virus and not system error. This was cause by my fellow friends who likes to chat with each others via emails.

I tell you, they are really highly trained professional "chatter", able to chat in any topic. You post it, they chat it. Mails flooded my inbox from 0 to 93 new emails just within 3 hours. I have to spare nearly 1 hour to finish all of it then able to get what were they chatting about.

It was fascinating reading their reply mails. Topic were general but interesting, the words used and descriptions they put on very lively, as if we were chatting at the mamak. The topic change from one to another gradually, and slowly direct you to other issue without you knowing it, got story line one.

I wonder whether they are having dept holiday or their bosses wasn't in today. GOT NOTHING TO DO IZIT? VERY FREE AR? Wait until tomorrow then you'll know!! Anyway, thank you for C.C copy me, it's been pleasure reading it.

2 comments:

Token said...

That's why people say checking emails contributes a lot in your daily working hour wasting time margin... hehehe! Keep up the good work!

y@n said...

Ha ha .. good quote of the day. Checking mail without replying will not take lots of my time. But dono why the yahoo server cacat already. The mail sequence all terbalik, some more some of them went missing, and appear after 4 or 5 mails.