Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Big English breakfast 今朝有吃神

Today we have a great english breakfast at home before going to work. My sister wake up early in the morning and start preparing the breakfast. 今朝有吃神囉!


Sister is the cheif of the day....Cooking scramble egg..............Sceamble egg + black pepper

Pork bacon............................Baking sausage in the Oven......Tasty + juicy sausages

Bake mushroom......................Bake tomato

What a wonderful big English Breakfast! Yummy..飽飽 ^-^ I think I'm going to skip lunch today. Thank you very much, Tim Tim jie jie. 謝謝你.

仁师傅 rating : 9/10

4 comments:

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Huh ! That bread still can eat !? or is it some black color jam....

Ehh seems like u using back ur hp camera ? IT's time to buy a proper camera ! hehe !

y@n said...

No money ma.. after i bought the my SEIKO watch. SE750i not bad ma, easy to use & carry around. I know u just bought a new DC, don’t laugh at me la..

JET said...

no matter how bad the look and taste the food.
Enjoying with family will be the best ;)

y@n said...

Yeah.. my sis becoming a better cook.