Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My 1st SLR lesson

2 weeks ago during the long weekend, I've got the chance to play with my dept camera - Canon EOS 350D. Yes, it's an entry level for SLR digital camera, not cheap ga...

On Saturday night, I went to KLCC with my bro to take some night shots, and he brought along his photo shooting gadgets. Wow, looks like very pro.


My 1st attempt, was taken at 6:30pm but it seems like 7:30pm.

We park our car at the road side with hazel lights on. Found a good spot, mark our territory and start shooting photos. I realised the advantage of digital SLR is that you can take much photo as you like!! The best part is there's no limitation and it’s recyclable. 'Chik-chak'! View display, Don't like it? Delete it!

Here's my home work after few quick SLR lessons given by my bro.


View from the KLCC basement parking's entrance


Front view of KLCC twin tower

OMG!! Bending KLCC twin tower!!


View from the back screen of my bro's MyVI . This photo was taken by my bro.


A ghost photo of mine taken by my bro. 'Now you see me, now you dont!'

Yay! I've got a PASS!
Not bad huh :P Want to know how I did it?

3 comments:

Token said...

Looks like you start to get addicted with these shooting experience, don't wait, get yourself one! Add another gadget to your collections! Wahahaha!

Voon Chean, 文铨 said...

Yeah I support u also ! Go get it man ! Then bring to KK ! haha

y@n said...

Don't think I'll buy it at the moment la.. As you all know, this kind of thingy is luxury hobby. I can't affort la, unless it's my profession.