Friday, May 11, 2007

FU-YOH!! Yellow Friday!!

Teacher: Student, our topic for today is Yellow. Please make a sentence with yellow.

Student A: Yesterday I bought a pair of yellow hiking shoe and wear it to work today. One of my colleague said: "FU-YOH, all you only can see is his cool yellow shoe!"


Many thanks to Karen. Without her, I won't able to get 30% discount for this.


New Balance 872 - N-Lock, Off Road, Rock stop & Debris free.

Student B: My colleague wearing yellow polo shirt too, and he's prentinded to work very hard after working hour where everyone has leave the office.


I took this photo without his premission. he he ..

Student C: My living room have yellow tungsten down lights.


Sorry, cleaning in progress. No passing through.

Student C: Ripe mangoes turned yellow colour. Yummy.. yummy..


My dad with a plate of over ripens mangoes holding on his hand.


Student D: Today everyone make yellow sentence, so I call it today yellow friday!!


No photo allowed! It's friday, go home, go away!!!

Happy weekend, dude.

0 comments: