Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy 'Burst-day' to me !!

11th April is my birthday, and in the same time Sushi King's also having 4 days promotion where they offers their members to enjoy their conveyor belt sushi for just RM2.00 per plate. All thanks to Chean and Chun for their generosity to treat me this Sushi Mania @ Sushi King, 1 Utama.






After stuffing our belly with sushi, we move our butt to Halo Cafe @ Cheras.


From left: Voon Chean, Chee Chun, Karen, Me & Yen Han
* Chee Kong was at Macau for business trip, where Ee Jet was jailed at home by his GF!! LOL!


Me & Karen Liew


Expensive Tiramisu birthday cake


Song Chee & Yen Han


Do they look a like/twins?


or both of them looks like Harry Potter?

Time flies, I'm 26th years old now, a new chapter of my life has started, prepare to say hi to 30's.

Thank God for His mighty love and kindness; always looks after me, be my shelter
whenever I face dificulties. Thank You once again. Amen.


My Birthverse:
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4:11 NIV