Wednesday, August 27, 2008

老豆,happy birthday

Hey young man, happy birthday to you. Another year older liao, getting 'older-young man' already. Must take care of yourself. Sleep early, don't always play Sudoku until late night.

Do some exercise, You gonna hate it, but that's the way to get healthier and slim down the 'hidden cushion' from your tummy. Ya~, I know, like father like son. We'll go do exercise together at the gym room someday in the evening. Okie?

Talking about sleep early. I remember quoted this few years ago: "
If you willing to give me the chance/privilege to bring you to tour around the world next time, please take care of your health and sleep early, do not let your liver work O.T." You were stunned that time, do you still remember?

I'm glad that you're still here with us, and mum as well.
老豆, Happy 61st Birthday! May God bless you abundantly. I love you, Papa.

P/S: Anwar just celebrated his 61st birthday 2 weeks ago.

1 comments:

WS@不可一世 said...

help me to say happy bday to uncle as well.