Sunday, June 01, 2008

HE Raise Me Up (You Raise Me Up)

An email from a Pastor's wife – Monica to my mum.

HE Raise Me up (You Raise Me up)

Dear William,

Greetings! I want to share a song with Rosemary. This song had lifted me up.Please play on behalf of me and sing together with her.
I have tear thrilled on my eyes as I meditate and think of her. (miss)The Lord has used her life to fasten mine.

With Love,

Monica

Here’s my mum’s reply:

Dear Monica,

Thank you for your tears on my account. William prayed on your behalf just as you had requested. My soul is lifted up by the lyrics and the music and also the prayer rendered on your behalf. Do not feel sorry for me because Jesus is not sorry for me either. Jesus strengthens me daily as my hope of eternal life builds on His merciful assurance. Very soon we’ll see you again. I hope I shall be strong enough to see you and your family on 15 June Sunday.

God bless,

Rosemary

Here's the lyrics goes:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me

CHORUS:
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up.. to more than I can be.

* REPEAT CHORUS

There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
And I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up .. to more than I can be
You raise me up .. to more than I can be

We are strong when We are on HIS shouldersHe rises us up to more than we can be,Just to have the glimpse of eternity……be comfort in HIM, Rosemary, Jesus Loves, I love you.

0 comments: