Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Goshh… Today I was totally exhausted from work. I went dirrectly to bed after arriving home. Wake up, had my dinner and sleep again. Wake up again around 11pm, switched on the TV and started to leap through the channels.

Today is Valentine’s Day, love is in the air. Expensive roses & chocolate, posh candle light dinner at river side. I'll be celebrating Valentine's day at home in front of the TV! Sad...

Here I found something interesting. Do you know what's the true meaning of different rose's colour and the meaning of number of roses? For those who already knew, just let it be a refreshment course la.


White rose - 2004 Summer .Regents Park .London .UK

The meaning of the rose colour

RED - Show love, passion and respect. Say “I love you”.
DEEP RED - Unconscious beauty.
PINK - Happiness, appreciation, admiration, friendship and sympathy.
LIGHT PINK - Grace, joy, gentility and admiration.
DARK PINK - Thankfulness.
LAVENDER - Love at first sight and enchantment.
WHITE - Happy love, secrecy admiration and innocence or charm.
YELLOW - I care; friendship, joy, gladness or freedom.
CORAL - Desire.
PEACH - Modesty.
ORANGE -
Feeling of enthusiasm, desire and fascination.
WHITE & RED - Unity.

The meaning of number of roses
1 rose - Love at first sight
2 roses - Mutual feelings
3 roses - I love you
5 roses - I love you very much
6 roses - I love you, I miss you
7 roses - I'm infatuated with you
9 roses - Together as long as we live
10 roses - You're pretty
11 roses - You're my treasured one
12 roses - Be my steady
13 roses - Forever friends
15 roses - I'm really sorry
20 roses - I'm sin- ere towards you
21 roses - I'm committed to you
24 roses - You're always on my mind
36 roses - I'll remember our romantic moments
40 roses - My love is genuine
99 roses - I'll love you till the day I die
100 roses - I'm totally devoted to you
101 roses - You're my one and only


Red roses (Thinking of you) - 2004 Summer .Regents Park .London .UK

My friend, wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day.

0 comments: