Monday, February 12, 2007

D' Hati ?

It's was one hot sunny afternoon. I was driving pass one of the shopping mall in old klang road. The light turns red, and I’m the 1st car stopped in front of the traffic light. While waiting for the green light, both my eyes was busying scanning around the neighbourhood and guess what I’ve spotted? OMG!! Jaya Jusco has changed name to ... what ... D'Hati ?? What a "nice name"!


It's pronounced as "D-hati"

Went home and hop into my working studio begin to search for D’Hati from the net. Oh…lucky it’s not Jaya Jusco changing the name, it’s J-One.
Aeon to invest RM6mil in three D’Hati stores
From J-One to D'Hati



BTW, is D'Hati like sort of lower class version of Jusco? Will other Jusco be gradually changing their name as well? Hmm, I wonder...

Nah! Who cares! As long as it won’t affect me enjoying myself shopping at
Jusco in this festival season.

2 comments:

Token said...

What's J-One?

y@n said...

I think J-One is Jusco without it's Jusco supermarket.